Single Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2010

James Hetfield MetallicA Hall of Fame 2009 Speech

James Hetfield MetallicA Hall of Fame 2009 Speech


I wanna thank to fans. Who are... who are not to afraid. Yeah!... yeah.
I wanna thank to fans, who are not to afraid to share to their lifes with us.
And their faith with unwavering support thanks to much.

I'd like to dedicate this, my part of this to young musicians out there who are the next generations of music and expressing their passions

I would also like to dedicate to the quite opposite :
The people who are stuck...
The people who are stuck, the people who are stock in image,
The people who are stuck and afraid to be honest and dream a big dream :
Dream big and dare to fail I dare you to do that. Because this is living proof. That it is posibble to make a dream come true, right ?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rLJThW4mMg
Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...